At our workshops, you will learn everything you need to know about applying to college in a fun information-packed setting.
We will show you the most common financial mistakes parents in the middle and upper-income brackets make, and how you can pay for college without detrimentally affecting your retirement plans!
MIDDLE AND UPPER-INCOME FAMILIES WILL LEARN…
How to dramatically increase your chances of getting “free money” even if you think you make or have too much money to qualify.
How the financial aid formula really works and why your financial planner and/or accountant may be costing you thousands a year!
- What you can do right now to stretch your college funds to cover another semester or more of college costs.
- Discover how UTMA, UGMA, 529, Coverdell, and several other types of accounts will reduce or eliminate your eligibility for aid and grant monies.
- Understanding how your tax, rental property, business, and estate structures effect how much or how little in grants you get.
- Know your college funding options that can be significantly more cost-effective, tax-advantaged and easier for you to afford.
- How an exclusive private college may end up being the most inexpensive option for your child.
WORKSHOPS WILL RESUME AFTER THE SUMMER BREAK. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.